Each year, I list the most popular posts from the previous year. Here are the most popular Lamber Letters from 2016. Click on any of the following links to view the letter:
- Gilbert Police – You have patrol duty – The police department is short-handed and now you’re required to put on the uniform.
- Change Your Name or We’ll Sue You – Crisco threatens to sue a man named Chris Ko for using his own name.
- Bikini condoms – letter to the gas station – Scott Lamber explains that a two-piece condom is a bad idea, and gives ideas for better condoms based on actual clothes.
- White, Straight People: Don’t Move Here – The state instructs a man that he can’t move to Arizona because he’s White.
- Red Man Chew – Celebrate Mouth Cancer Diversity – Red Man should expand its product line to include White Man, Black Man, Yellow Man, etc. (This letter was posted in 2014 and has made the top-ten list twice!)
- Movie Theater Wine Whining – Scott Lamber complains that there’s no cork in a single-serve cup of wine.
- L.A.M.E. Award From Animal Activists – Jack in the Box actually receives a TROPHY for skimping on the meat in their chicken nuggets. (And they didn’t even say “thank you.”)
- I Used RAID Instead of PAM – Out of non-stick spray? Just use insecticide!
- New Hope Fellowship – Our Hope Is Even NEWER! – A church, Newer Hope Fellowship is moving in a few blocks from New Hope Fellowship. (This letter was posted in 2014 and has made the top-ten list twice!)
- Urgent Care: Schrodinger’s Cast Experiment – Until observed, how do we know my son’s arm is actually healing inside the cast?
Click HERE to see the most popular posts from the previous year.